Victorinox Campflame

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
I bought one of these a few weeks ago. It's essentially a Victorinox 'Camper' Swiss Army knife with a piezo-electric butane jet lighter within it.

I'm very pleased with it. Of course, it has the usual limitations (and advantages) of the Swiss Army knife, but the lighter is powerful and reliable. ('Kindling is swift' as the advertising blurb has it) You can get a neat leather belt pouch for it. Maybe more of a camping tool than bushcraft kit, but feasible for everyday carrying.

The Swissflame is similar but with scissors instead of the saw.

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
I'm told Victorinox is not marketing them in the US - don't know why.

I recommend www.swissknifeshop.co.uk -they were cheapest and I got mine within 24hr of placing the order. RRP for the Campflame is £50, plus £10 for pouch. This place does them for £40, or with a pouch for £46, post free to UK. I don't know if they do international orders. The Swissflame is about a fiver more but temporarily out of stock.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE