Very cheap Mini Cree led torch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Yay i finally received mine seeing as i payed for it first lol
It was held up in customs. I know this because all the packaging has been ripped opened and badly resealed when it was checked by them.
It works a treat and is very bright in daylight, will give it a try in the garden when it gets dark.

Very happy for the price.

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
Mine have just arrived. Need to find some batteries now. Will probably get some rechargeable 14500 for the ones I plan using a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awarner

Nomad
Apr 14, 2012
Southampton, Hampshire
With these torches the lumen value is always questionable and even the led actually being Cree is often fake but they are still great units, I have bought them for my scouts as leaving gifts. Great price from amazon.

Usual delivery I have found from China can vary from a week to a month, my last batch came in about 10 days.

For the best brightness use 14500 batteries but the downside is they can shorten the life of the LED but for the price who would actually complain?

Last edited:

Chilliphil

Forager
Nov 16, 2013
Hampshire
Mine arrived yesterday, 19 days from order to delivery which isn't bad considering they're from China! Popped the batteries in and have to say I am very impressed. Got my ear bent from the wife for spending whilst we're moving house but when I told her the price she gave a nod of approval! We'll see how long they last but first impressions say they are about as bright as my Lenser, not as good quality obviously but handy to leave in the car to always have to hand.

Chilliphil

Forager
Nov 16, 2013
Hampshire
Too right, if they last a year I'll be happy at that price!! And not worried about lending one to a Scout either - there's no way they're getting my Lenser!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE