Very cheap Mini Cree led torch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I bought some Chinese figure 9's of evilb; they arrived in 6 days from China by post.

This has also happened to me in the past - I have a theory that in order to keep postage costs down they consolidate all packages to one shipment. I think you got lucky and caught the shipment just before it was dispatched.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
My woodgas stove arrived today, i only bought it last Thursday night, so less than 6 days from China airmail.......
Not bad at all.
But im still waiting for my torch as well.......

Gooner

Forager
Feb 27, 2014
Kent
Mine not arrived yet,paid on 22nd May, confirmation email states between 2 & 23rd June, any time now.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
bevyquna.jpg

nitrambur

Settler
Jan 14, 2010
Nottingham
Got 2, dropped a battery in, light is on, clicking away at the button, light is still on!!! Same with the other one!!! How do I turn the flaming things off????

aaaaaand.....get them home and they work fine, no idea what was going on with em

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
My woodgas stove arrived today, i only bought it last Thursday night, so less than 6 days from China airmail.......
Not bad at all.
But im still waiting for my torch as well.......

Ordered a wood gas stove on the 23rd may arrived 31st, very impressed with the price and service, torch will be next on list.

Gooner

Forager
Feb 27, 2014
Kent
Mine arrived today seem very good value for the money, be interesting to see how long they last.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
There are various options available in the link. Are you all getting the 3 mode black at £1.80, or is the £1.95 version also 3 mode?

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
There are various options available in the link. Are you all getting the 3 mode black at £1.80, or is the £1.95 version also 3 mode?

No idea. I just ordered a couple to see what they're like. If they never even turn up it won't be the end of the world.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I chucked in 3 from one seller and 2 from another. I'll see which arrives first.

The torches themselves are an Ultrafire rip-off, that was in turn a Nitecore Extreme rip-off (design, not battery type). I find it amazing that anyone rips off Ultrafire, though I suspect that the machining for the Nitecore, Ultrafire, and rebranded versions all takes place in the same factory. The Nitecore Extreme was well ahead of the game when it was released, the design appealed, as did the amazing output on a single CR123 battery.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE