Very cheap Mini Cree led torch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
I've got one of these and it's a great torch for the money. When on spot beam it blindingly bright. there's a community power transformer about 100 yards from my patio the torch lights that up easily. I like the fact that it's a tail sitter and when on flood will light up and average room with enough light to see what you're doing. Be warned it is a battery hog so keep spares ready to go. Also when used for an extended period it gets warm, warm enough to use as a hand warmer. The belt clip is handy but don't trust it. Mine worked loose from the screws and I almost lost the torch. I used a touch of threadlock on the screws and it's fine now.

KGrHqEOKi8E5fYbpcNPBOeLF1QBHw_1.jpg

Mine came with a laser warning sticker, although technically not a laser it will do your eyes some serious harm. DO NOT LOOK INTO THE SPOT BEAM. This goes for reflections as well I caught a bounce beam in the bedroom off a mirror in my eyes and had orange spot in my eyes for 20 minutes afterwards. BE WARNED.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
I have no need for one of these, but for less than two quid. How can I resist!?

Cheers for the heads up.

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
I got one of these when the first notification of them went up a couple of weeks ago. Superb value for money. It looks like genuine Cree (or Cree clones) have filtered down to this price level now. I am well impressed with mine. Mind you it took me a week before I even noticed the zoom feature. Have you lot noticed it?

Blaidd

Nomad
Jun 23, 2013
UK
Real handy these. Got my first about a year ago. One in each bag I own, plus the car. And the house. And the rabbit hutch. OK, I lied about the hutch. But good torches.

Mick721

Oct 29, 2012
Sunderland
These are great. I bought one the last time someone posted a heads up. Really good quality for the money. I think I'll buy a couple more as spares.

Trail Snail

Tenderfoot
Mar 27, 2009
Wales
I got one of these last year and it was about £2.30 delivered. Considering it only takes 1 AAA battery, it has a very impressive beam.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE