Vax hoovers on offer, shed use.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Hi Folks
just had a new Vax Hoover delivered, the sort that can wash carpets and suck up spills. For some reason they are dirt cheap at the moment, about 70 odd quid from lots of sites. [Interrupt by wife - link here enjoy!]

We've had one for 20 years or so and it's still going strong, which I use a lot plugged into various power tools as a localised dust extraction system. So when the Dyson died, which has been a great disappointment, rather than just have the one Hoover for three floors and be having to disconnect it from what ever I'd got it plugged in we thought we'd get a second.

if the build quality is as good as the old one we've got a real bargain. The driver asked me if there was some sort of offer going on as he has been delivering absolutely loads of them.

ATB

Tom

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
Interesting. Have had one 17 years. It has been a great investment coping with all sorts of stuff as I did up the house, became a parent and generally made lots of mess.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
I use a dyson for my band saw. :) Just lose half of the finer filters and you are good to go.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE