Various Books

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
Any anglers here (particularly those of the traditional/split cane persuasion) will recognise the name of High Falkus - I have a HB copy of his Nature Detective book to add to the pile.

1jack1pike

Mar 16, 2014
Uk
Hi there, gotta love a good book...

Interested he Complete Practical Guide to Camping, Hiking and Wilderness Skills" (If its still available)
Also "The Worst Case Scenario Survival Handbook" and "Chris Ryan's Ultimate Survival Guide"

Got lots of 58 pattern pouches around, a green canvas map case - looks army but not British. I also have a bivi bag, believe it to be Austrian.

Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
Those 3 books are still available Jack.

Can you post/PM map case please?

Do you have any 58 issue water bottle pouches?

Sorry for slow repsonse - busy week.

Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
Hi

A quick update of books I’ve got on this thread

Nature Detective - Hugh Falkus (HB)
Food for Free - Richard Mabey
The Gameshooter’s Pocket Guide - Michael Brook (HB)

These I put at about a pound a go tradewise.

I also have these that I put at £3

Ray Mears Essential Bush craft (very good condition)
The Natural Navigator - Tristan Gooley (HB)

The following are under offer/under consideration so may be/become available at some later point:

The Complete Practical Guide to Camping, Hiking and Wilderness Skills - Peter G Drake
The Worst Case Scenario Survival Handbook
Chris Ryan's Ultimate Survival Guide

Apologies for lack of pics but I dunked my camera by accident on the first day of the fishing season and it died. I don’t yet have the funds for a new one.

As an aside - can anyone give me a rough value of 3m of hefty stainless chain?

(I’m wondering what I can sell to raise funds for a new camera)

Grotzilla

Nomad
May 5, 2014
United Kingdom
Hi, are you only looking for trade or will you take the cash? I'm interested in the game shooters guide and food for free

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
Hi Jon - Can't think of a use for the 'biners - sorry.

Hi Grotzilla - It's trades really - no point in selling £2 of books that will cost £3 to post - with trades it's different. Sorry.

Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
No stress mate - Food for Free is a book that you should be able pick up easily enough by keeping yr eyes peeled - it came out in 19 seventy-flared trousers and is still in print. There are lots about. If I come across a real cheapy I will PM you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE