Ti Pot, Books, Kuksa, GPS

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Mini clearout!

Purchase by Paypal. First to PM gets item. All item costs include post and packing but buyers need to pick up the Paypal fees (as per Tony’s sticky at top of ‘For Sale’ forum). This is 3.4% of total cost + 20p, as far as I can make out.

First up, Snowpeak Trek 700 titanium pot with lid (pouring hole) and folding handles. VGC – only ever used on gas stove, not open fire. Will fit gas canister and small burner inside (depends which one you have but my Kovea fits). Has measurement marks in imperial and metric on inside. One small stain on inside (see pic) but no dents or deep scratches. Unfortunately, I’ve lost the mesh storage bag BUT I will include pot cosy in the sale to make up for it! Brilliant as lightweight brew kit or solo cook set. Cost seems to be somewhere between £33 and £40 on line so I’m asking for £17. SOLD

http://www.snowpeak.com/cookware/backpacking/trek-700-titanium-scs-005t.html

Pot, lid and cosy:
34isajo.jpg

Pot inside cosy.
11hx9xz.jpg

Stain (not scratch!) inside:
2nk6pl0.jpg

Chinese-made, unbranded Bluetooth GPS unit with car charger. This unit allows you to add GPS to a suitable Bluetooth-capable device. I’ve paired it with my Apple MacBook and a Blackberry phone in the past. Should work with any Bluetooth-capable laptop, PDA or PC. Comes with instruction book and car charger (it has an internal rechargeable battery). 20 channel receiver, SirF, weighs 57g. Cost me £25 a few years ago so on sale £11. SOLD - PENDING FUNDING AGREEMENT

Seems to be same as this but with slightly different case layout: http://factory.dhgate.com/gps/bluetooth-gps-receiver-gps-005-p37614034.html

24xfhhi.jpg

Wooden Kuksa with leather thong strap. Purchased in Norway a few years ago. Never used. Excellent condition. On sale at £4.50. SOLD

33kdphc.jpg

Books:

igdish.jpg

“The Essential Survival Guide”, Ken Griffiths, 2002 edition, paperback, excellent condition. £4.00

“Serious Survival – How to poo in the arctic and other essential tips”, Marshall Corwin, BBC book to accompany series (one for the kids?), hardback, 2007 edition, excellent condition. £4.00

“Tom Brown’s Field Guide: Nature Observation and Tracking”, Tom Brown Jr with Brandt Morgan, 1983 edition, paperback, VGC. £5.00

“Wild Food in Australia”, AB and JW Cribb. One for the bushtucker fans! 1976 Fontana edition. Paperback. Cover has a few stains but good condition other than that. £9

Any sensible questions, please ask.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE