Vango Infinity 400 Airbeam Tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Darwa

Forager
Apr 12, 2013
Cambridge
Bought new only a month ago, due to unforeseen circumstances, I need to sell this beauty. I'll put it on the bay on Sunday if I haven't had any interest on here. No trades I'm afraid.

Erected only once in my garden to test for faults, this Vango Infinity 400 is in perfect condition. The pegs are very slightly scuffed, but that's usually the way with aluminium pegs.

It took me 7 minutes to pitch the tent and fully peg it out myself, and only 18 minutes to pack it away.

$_57.jpg

Some info:

Colour - Iguana
Perfect for families the Vango Infinity 400 Tent can be pitched in minutes thanks to Vangos AirBeam design with generous living space and flexible sleeping arrangement options.
This Vango tent utilises Vangos Tension Band System (TBS) for added stability especially in adverse conditions and difficult weather, with a Protex 70 Denier flysheet for added protection from the elements.
Flysheet and inner pitch together
TBS ®II – Tension Band System
The Protex 70 Denier polyester flysheet is highly waterproof
All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped
Luxury roller bag
Breathable polyester inner tent
Lights Out Inner Tent - Darker fabric inner reduces the amount of early morning light
Lightweight and low bulk inner tent ground sheet which is perfect for sleeping and packing
The Beams in a Vango AirBeam create a strong and rigid tent structure combined with a very easy and quick pitch time
The guy lines are attached to the tent at optimum positions for stability and tension
Line Lok patented guyline runners lock securely
Reflective guyline
Conveniently positioned inner tent pockets
Duraflex buckles and zip pullers
Zip down curtains for varying levels of opening
Meets European EN5912 safety standard
Large Diamond Clear PVC windows
Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness
Pack Size: 78 x 48 x 31cm
Weight: 19.4kg
Pitch Time: 6mins

Posted to your door for £300 (obo via pm) including Paypal fees.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE