US issue Decon Boxes.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fletching

Dec 6, 2010
London
I've got a few of those... wouldn't trust them as "waterproof" without taping around the lid join though.

No, not waterproof - I tested 'em - but there must be some kinda rectangular 'o' ring/gasket out there...I might have a go at making a couple if I can find rubber thick enough.

Steve

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Interesting. I bought one a while ago after seeing a vid of Uncle Ray using one to store his fire lighting kit in while in the jungle. I saw it in an army surplus shop and got it thinking it would be useful but I have never used it. I must dig it out and have a play with it.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
If you buy the multi pack of cheap clik boxes (3 for a £1), the little round ones or the smallest square ones; they have a blue rubbery sealing ring. This pulls free from the channel very easily........and it stretches nicely to fit the rim of that wee box :D

cheers,
Toddy

Fletching

Dec 6, 2010
London
Try Sugru, should work really well.

Good idea, but a bit pricey (though I'm sure I could find a hundred uses for the leftovers!). Methinks more 'what have I got lying about' type searching before I spend more money on kit (BAD ADDICTION - SHINY KIT SYNDROME!!!!) ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE