uploading images

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Has anyone else had problems uploading new images to the member galleries? I get this message when I try to do it ...

Warning: getimagesize(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/gallery/data/500/DSC00153.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/gallery/image-inc.php on line 250

Warning: Division by zero in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/gallery/image-inc.php on line 295

Warning: copy(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/gallery/data/500/DSC00153.jpg) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/apache/htdocs/gallery/image-inc.php on line 305

Bushcraft UK: Gallery Message
Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 0x100 -quality 70 -geometry 0x100 '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/gallery/data/500/thumbs/DSC00153.jpg'

The Gallery accepts my uploaded images and displays thumbnails for review, title changes and descriptions but when I click the Process button I get the message above.

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Andy
I get all of that when I get the gallery to recognise me. I have just tried again and even though I am logged in the gallery will not recognise me.

Some of the photos I posted in the gallery have disappeared as well

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Thanks for the info .... I'll pass it onto the server admin so they can add it to the todo list.

Unfortunatly when we moved servers, the guy doing it was a little premature and made the site live as soon as he moved it ..... untested :(...., so some directories are in the wrong place and have the wrong permissions.....

Please bare with us. Thank you

Ed

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Similar messages today...
:(

Warning: fopen(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/gallery/uploads/1202/index.htm) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bushcraft/domains/bushcraftuk.com/public_html/gallery/pp-inc.php on line 2904
Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/bushcraft/domains/bushcraftuk.com/public_html/gallery/pp-inc.php on line 2905

/usr/local/apache/htdocs/gallery/uploads/1202: Error creating directory (check permissions).

Please notify the System Administrator.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Me too :D Sorry that this is dragging on, everything is set up right (although it would seem not) so we're trawling through trying to find the problem.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE