Fatal Error when i log in

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Warning: mosMainFrame::require_once() [function.mosMainFrame-require-once]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/mambots/system/jvb.systembot.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/bushcraf:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/bushcraf/public_html/includes/joomla.php on line 1111

Warning: mosMainFrame::require_once(/usr/local/apache/htdocs/mambots/system/jvb.systembot.php) [function.mosMainFrame-require-once]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home/bushcraf/public_html/includes/joomla.php on line 1111

Fatal error: mosMainFrame::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/mambots/system/jvb.systembot.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bushcraf/public_html/includes/joomla.php on line 1111

this is what i get when i log into main site, If i hit back button it says Im logged in ,but cant see my pm's when i go into forum. If I try to post I then have to log in again.

Sorry if this has been posted before, but it 's the 1st time I've seen it.

Tree

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Just had it myself when I logged in using the links folder in my favourites.

Tried through Google and worked fine.

No idea what it was but I am sure an answer will be forthcoming soon.

George

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Yup, me too. I had this when trying to access via my bookmark to the forums, but it works fine going straight to the main page.

Cheers, Nag.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
thanks for posting it up guys, we're changing a few things and you're seeing a bit of the knock on affects, it's nothing to worry about but apologies for the inconvenience;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE