Unable to upload pictures

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leon-1

I get the same error as you, namely:

Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1

Command:

"/usr/bin/mogrify" +profile "*" -size 100x75 -quality 70 -geometry 100x75 -unsharp 10 '/usr/local/apache/htdocs/gallery/data500/thumbs/DSC01188.jpg'

:confused:

Looks like the Linux server has a problem creating the thumbnail and as a result will not upload your image to the gallery, there could be any number of reasons for it including user permissions ie; your user type profile has not got the rights to create a file within that folder space on the server.

mace242

Native
Aug 17, 2006
Yeovil, Somerset, UK
Doing some research (ok - googled the error message ;)) seems to show that this problem has happened on other forums and that it appears to be, depending on who you ask, an issue with either uploading the file or permissions (as you said).

Zammo

Settler
Jul 29, 2006
London
Well thats your anser then Tony, you need to give persmission for users to upload pictures to their space.

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
I'm unable to upload pics if I use the insert image icon (or insert links) as well.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE