Uncle Ray is about to hit our screens again!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Looking forward to it, I've always wanted to visit Mull

I just hope there isn't too much bird stuff, I'm no twitcher and get a bit bored after a while.

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
He should stick to what he knows best!!! There are a lot of better nature presenters - I'd rather watch Kate Humble any day!!!!! :) His last series was V boring,,,,,,,,,,

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
There is only one real "nature presenter" and his name is not Kate Humble.... It's Sir David Frederick Attenborough.

That being said, Ray Mears got me into bushcraft as I know it today and makes damn fine telly programs. I'm looking forward to seeing this one for sure.

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
The other half and I don't often watch tv but I hope I can convince her otherwise for at least one episode. Thanks for telling us :)

I don't do TV either, but it's nice to have a hard drive recorder so I can pick and chose.

I know it's not for everyone but I do think Ray has a very relaxed presentation style in his series and I enjoy his shows.

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
He should stick to what he knows best!!! There are a lot of better nature presenters - I'd rather watch Kate Humble any day!!!!! :) His last series was V boring,,,,,,,,,,

I agree on all counts but I'll have a nosey. I have a feeling I won't be buying this one on DVD either:(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE