Ultimate Equipment 2 man Tent but Which Model?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
As the title; I've got an "Ultimate Equipment" 2 man tent but I've no idea what model it is and there's nothing on the labeling to say which model it is either :confused:

It's a cracking piece of kit, simple but really well thought out;

The poles slot into each other and the ends are then capped with rubber bungs, a clever idea I think:cool:

It also has a pair of nice alloy pole foot plates as opposed to the normal white plastic offerings.

It's a symmetrical design, with identical doors on both sides of the fly and the inner too

This is all the labeling:

I've a feeling it might have been some sort of "special" or "exclusive" thing between Ultimate and Wilderness Ways but any info you can give me would be appreciated. I know it's not a "Peapod" anyway.

As I say, any info would be much appreciated;)

thanks in advance

Steve

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
That looks like my idea of a good small tent; it'd be close to my ideal tent if it had an "A" frame at the entrance.

rancid badger

Think its part of the valley range.
http://www.outdoorinov8.com/ultimateimages.html
First and second pics...

It's a nice tent, was outbid on one lately http://www.outdoorinov8.com/ultimateimages.html
Big fan of ultimate and phoenix tents, have a fair few including 'the tent', tramp, phazor, phortress.

Yes I reckon your spot on there EID! It looks like its the "U6 Valley 4'", the picture is almost identical and the weight and dimensions are a match too, thanks very much indeed for that;)

I just need to decide what to do with it now. :cool:

cheers

Steve

rancid badger

I'm seriously thinking of keeping it to be honest. The thing really is like new, apart from the rubber shock loops on the fly pegging points, some of which are a bit perished. I'll just replace them with shock cord and that'll be it.

I love the colour of the fly sheet compared to my modern TNF Rock22 which is outrageous orangey yellow, as well as the rugged simplicity of the poles too.

Thanks again for your help in identifying it:You_Rock_

cheers

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE