Uk Pineapple Guava.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
My Granny had hens, and occasionally a couple of ducks. They squit everyplace :rolleyes2:
Cute though, not much cuter than ducks really :)

My soil is basically sodden wet heavy clay. It makes great bricks and tiles, and after 30+ years of me composting every blooming bit of organic material and adding it in, the topsoil is open and fertile, but it's slug haven (next to a burn) and more recently snail haven. We have snails nearly the size of ping pong balls. Again, very cute when you pick them up and their stalked eyeballs come out for a looksee, but they play hell on my seedlings, and the keel slugs devour root veggies unless I use big pots.

I have so many packets of seeds that it's beyond ridiculous. I enjoy the gardening magazines but they all come with 'free' seeds.....I'm going to grow the veg ones on repeat sowings, and just eat them very small in salads....and plant up a big pot with carrots and see if I can get away with it this year :)

Reactions: swyn

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE