Typical woman!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
Two council employees were standing in the market square looking up at the flagpole.
A blonde walked past and asked them what they were doing.
"We need to find out the height of the flagpole, but we don't have a ladder".
"Have you got a spanner?" the blonde asked.
One of the men handed her a spanner and she undid a couple of bolts, lowered the flagpole to the ground, took a tape measure from her bag and walked along the flagpole.
"Eighteen feet six inches." she said, and returned the spanner.
"Thank you" said the men.
After she'd gone, one worker said to the other, "Typical woman, we asked for the height, and she gave us the length."

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Thanks Eric, made me laugh!

In fact I have just printed it off to give to my (female) boss. When I say give, I of course mean sneak into her office whilst she is teaching and leave it on her desk.

After all discretion is the better part of valour!

Simon

BossCat

Tenderfoot
Dec 11, 2008
Scotland
Nice one Eric aint heard that one.

Blonde driving along the road see's another blonde in a corn field rowing a boat? She slams on the brakes get s out of the car and stomps furiosly over to the fence at the edge of the field.
Hey you blondie she shouts, its dumbass blonds like you that give us blonds a bad name. If I could swim I'd come over there and kick your bottom. :D

TC

camping2.gif
Campfire2.gif

May 14, 2006
Consett County Durham
Blonde driving along the road see's another blonde in a corn field rowing a boat? She slams on the brakes get s out of the car and stomps furiosly over to the fence at the edge of the field.
Hey you blondie she shouts, its dumbass blonds like you that give us blonds a bad name. If I could swim I'd come over there and kick your bottom.

I just told this joke to my middle daughter and she doesn't get it. . . .

You guessed it . . . .

She's BLOND :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE