Tyne Green Hexham 21st November

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Just an invite to any paddlers on here.

There are a couple of local SoTP'ers meeting for a quiet paddle at Tyne Green, Hexham, this Saturday and if you have a boat, you are more than welcome to join us.

It's nothing dramatic, no white water, just a quiet, gentle tootle on the river.
we'll be getting up to the old railway bridge stanchions, about a mile upstream I think but no further than that.

We'll be there for about 10:30 to get on the water for no later than 11:15 and knock off when we're done;)

post here if your interested or just come along.

atb

R.B.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
CANCELLED obviously no one particularly interested on here but just in case anyone intended popping along to say hello:

I've just been checking the EA's website and they have a flood warning in force for various bits of the North Tyne, all the way down to Hexham itself, so I'm not going to paddle tomorrow.

I don't mind a bit of excitement and adventure but draw the line at dodging dead cows and oak trees!

Sorry for any disappointment but I think its best to play safe

cheers

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE