Suffolk Bushcraft - 2 Night Meet 19th to 21st February 2016.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Iambosscat

Nomad
Mar 11, 2013
Ipswichville
Did someone mention food. :lmao: That sounds great Colin. If you need a hand or me to bring anything (Dutch oven/tripod or accompaniments) please let me know.
Looking forward to this, I have not been out since the Moot. It will be great to catch up.

River98

Forager
Feb 3, 2012
england
My local builders yard sells some great 10mm square wire fence. Happy to wonder down there and ask for a price if no one has any to donate.
What's the point of putting wire over the top anyway? I would think rabbits would eat all the growth above still.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
1. Big Stu & Ruby - Fri & Sat. tent. Stew.
2. Iambosscat - Fri & Sat. tarp. Stew.
3. Colin + Ramsons - Fri & Sat. Stew.
4. outdoor guy - sat - hammock+tarp. Stew.
5.Jake Fri & Sat- Tarp. Stew.
6.Mike & Bryson - Fri & Sat - tent. Stew.

Chris there will probably be plenty Stew on the go if you make it to the meet. :)

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I got the PAracord for the today so a job for this weekend is to put the new ties on the new tarp and put it up :)

Iambosscat

Nomad
Mar 11, 2013
Ipswichville
Ok, I just picked some wire netting up from Jewsons on my way in to work, so thats sorted, I will bring some wire cutters and cable ties too.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE