Twodogs wool bush shirt made to order ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I concur with Albus wholeheartedly and a two tone one is the shiznitz

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I think the Bushcraft world, and a handful of makers in particular - I count Bilmo and Twodogs in this - are the exceptions to the 'Get what you pay for' rule. From what I have seen these chaps provide excellent value for money.

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
A member sent me up two French Military blankets ,,, very nice

Another Twodogs wool bush shirt is born ..

Any takers for a Yugoslavian 100% wool multi tone £76 to your door , Sold its soon to be a Twodogs wool Bushshirt ...

Twodogs

Last edited:

Mick721

Oct 29, 2012
Sunderland
I've folded and decided I need one of these in my life. Don't want to sound stupid, but what exactly is the neck to hem measurement? Neck to the bottom of the shirt I guess?

CLEM

Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
These really do look really excellent kit it has to be said, just up the road from me too! I've no excuse I ought to get one!

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
from your collar to how low on your body you want the bush shirt to end, some people are close to down to the knee (or it looks like that in their pictures), mine is mid jacket length and ends just covering my pockets if i was wearing jeans.

As soon as i put mine on i feel ten times more bushy, have to remind myself that i am still just an enthusiastic novice and this is the bush shirt talking making me feel like i am wearing bush related armour :D

Last edited:

Mick721

Oct 29, 2012
Sunderland
from your collar to how low on your body you want the bush shirt to end, some people are close to down to the knee (or it looks like that in their pictures), mine is mid jacket length and ends just covering my pockets if i was wearing jeans.

As soon as i put mine on i feel ten times more bushy, have to remind myself that i am still just an enthusiastic novice and this is the bush shirt talking making me feel like i am wearing bush related armour :D

Cheers buddy. Thought as much.

Twodogs

Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Afternoon all just finished these two Twodogs wool Bush shirts one for the UK and one to go to Russia :)

Many thanks to Karl and Martin for picking me up some thread from RTI you just don't get labels like that anymore :cool:

I can sell one more Twodogs Wool Bush shirt this month to reach my sellers max ....any takers £76 to your door in the UK

SOLD SOON TO BE A TWODOGS WOOL BUSH SHIRT ....

Keep warm

Twodogs

Last edited:

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
my reptilian brain is saying me me me, i need help not a second TDBS :lmao:

James.R

May 6, 2009
Wiltshire
Bushshirt arrived today! Over the moon with it. But hot for it at the moment though! Top work cliff.
4ymudydy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE