Two new kit ideas

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Peter_t

Native
Oct 13, 2007
East Sussex
I just get up and go for a p~@s! Last year at the bushmoot a mate of mine was sleeping in his hennesy and he takes a nalgene bottle to bed just in case, well he needed to go, so he did in his bottle, then before screwing the lid on he fell back to sleep, tipping the contents over himself! so I think I will just get up and go!

thats a sound reason not to try it! i could see that happening to me after a few beers:yuck:

pete

P

Pcwizme

Tree or Bush for me, its one of the reasons i take a pair of flip flop type things, cos i can barely be bothered to put my boots on, and its easier to was my feet and flip flops than my boots....

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
This is a fantastic idea!
clap.gif

Bottles! :eek:

You guy's are using bottles! :confused:

I never thought of that...
duh.gif

This is a great improvement over what I've been using!
happy0034.gif

sieve.jpg
ss-rice-collander-with-ss-h.jpg
modern-mesh-accent-bowl.png

darrenleroy

Nomad
Jul 15, 2007
London
I think lots of folk have a bottle labelled with a 'P' for...

Your idea sounds like a type bottle I used to use for photography. It's a concertina shape to alllow you to exclude all the air after you have poured some deveoloper out of it (prevents the stuff oxidising).

Have a look at:
http://www.silverprint.co.uk/ProductByGroup.asp?PrGrp=1094
471601 litre CONCERTINA BOTTLE£4.16 £4.89

Cheers,
Steve

That's exactly the concertina idea I'm thinking of. You pust down, lock the cap in place and it stays in its compact shape ready to be stored in your rucksack.

The lid is a little too narrow for easy peeing though. We're getting there...

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE