Twinings Heads up.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
Spotted these in Aldi the other day, its a Twinings Tea selection box (£1 per box) you get 25 tea bags in it, 5 Assam, 5 Earl grey, 5 Ceylon, 5 lady grey and 5 english breakfast.
they're individually wrapped and then bagged in 5's ready for your brew kit!

i'm away this weekend, i reckon english breakfast with my scrambled egg, then assam later on, follow with lady grey with dinner then some Ceylon before i turn in :D

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I prefer to take loose leaf green tea and a wire mesh tea ball.
that way I can just shake out the tea leaves onto the forest floor.
less mess.

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
That's a good price!

I usually go to the Twinings shop in the City for my packaged Earl Grey, but its really expensive to buy them this way, so I use zip lock bags from Captain Bags, here.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Where's the Lapsang Souchong selection?

Best tea to have by the fire in my opinion. Sweet and black.. no worrying about milk :D

I speak with a lot of Americans through my stove hobby and these guys are scattered throughout North America; one thing they all have in common is a love of Lapsang Souchong:confused:

If you look at that blends history it came about as a way of using poor grade tea, just scent it and let some sucker buy it but the yanks love the stuff.

Sorry Mesquite, for me this stuff tastes like warm water with a good splash of Blue Stratos aftershave thrown in. :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE