Twelve years on the forum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I've kept the wee South Park teacher avatar. I built up the detail, but it can't really be seen. She has a wee knife in her hand and she's wearing OD and my (the only colour I could get back then other than dayglo orange or green) high UV protect with the neck cover, lightweight hat.
I still have the hat :D
There were dozens of those characters used as Avatars too.
I’d forgotten about the little knife. You can still see it when you click on your profile though.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
I haven't responded to this thread because I didn't think I belonged to the 12 year plus club but I wasn't doing my maths proper! It's good to see so many that are still participating :). There are some notable members we don't see now though :(

• Sad
Reactions: Wayland and CLEM

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Never mind animated avatars, I cant seem to use emojis on here for some reason?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Was it coincident, or did that happen after I put up the 'bouncy' Charlotte Church gif; I remember Toddy taking offence (only joking).

When we get hit with 'concerned members' then we really have to come down one side or t'other...usually :)

I wish the huge smilies weren't quite so humongous though.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
The red in my hair has gone snow white :rolleyes2:
I reckon that if I were male then the beard would have gone white.
Tell you what's scary; seeing white hair on your child!
Son1 had a lot of red in his very dark hair and beard, and those strands are snow white in his beard now.
His hair is still down to his waist and it's as dark as mine was. Then again, my hair has only shown white fairly recently.

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
I don't understand it, I'm not getting any older, but one of my grandchildren is suddenly a teenager, my son is going grey, and there's a strange man in the mirror :(

Oh, and a 56Lb bag of potatoes I used to chuck on the farm trailer has jumped up to 100Lb! (it must have done, I can't shift it)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
The floor seems a lot further away than it used to be too.

At least it seems to be a lot more of a climb getting up from it.

Oh I get down on the floor to do something or other.....and then I think, "What else can I do while I'm down here ?" :rolleyes: :redface:
It's such an effort getting up now if everything stiffens up.

Reactions: Wayland

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE