Turkey feathers.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Hi,
I have two big bin liners of turkey wing feathers right and left, barred, bronze and some white, that I will not have time to us. I use them for my arrows and to put on quivers or bows for wind indicators.
I will take photos of them if you wish but they are mostly around 8in to 14in long.

basha

Forager
Aug 9, 2006
kent
hi Cromm;

me and some of my field archery club members may be interested. How much do you want for them please?

thanks,
Basha

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Hi all,
Thank you for all the PM's on the feathers, here are some A's too all the Q's.

1; I do not know how many feathers there are in total but I would say around 1000ish+
2; They will be full feathers unless you wanted me to cut them down or split them which will take time and add in the worth of them.
3; I can and will take photos of the feathers that are up for sale/trade and post them here.
4; I wasn't sure if anyone was interested in them as the things I like don't always go down well with others. That's why I didn't put anything down.
5; Yes I can send overseas.
6; I have both right and left wing you just have to say what you want or I will just choose for you.
7; Yes if you only have cash to trade I have Paypal.
8; Yes I can get more but only at the end of the year.
9; Yes they are in the raw so there could be a small bit of blood or muck on the quill.
10; I have seen what people try and sale them for on the web,so I am happy to hear offers on them if you would like to have some from me.

I will take some photos in the bright rain so you can see what I am talking about.
Thanks for your time.

basha

Forager
Aug 9, 2006
kent
hi Crom,
As there are a lot of other members interested it seems you are prepared to split them in lots so everyone that is interested gets a chance (assuming you're prepared to deal with the posting).

I'd like enough barred feathers to make say, 4 dozen arrows; an even mix of suitable left and right wing wouldn't be a problem. It would be nice to have more but I don't want to deprive others.

On the other hand you may need to make a 'minimum order' to make it worthwhile for you.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
sorry - couldn't help myself!
ashamed053611282jy0.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE