True or False

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Partially true, or nearly false if you prefer...

It has walls and a roof, but no windows or door or floor... yet...

The next has more than one pet dog.
 
True (only I have an excuse ) I have 2 hrs before I have to go to next contract (so kip time)

The next person is wondering shall I pack some gear and Dissapear into the woods
 
True, I am a huge Terry Pratchett fan and the tinder box does look like a pedi grater or for parmesan shavings (some would say a similar taste)

The next person though they have done it once never bothered to try and repeat the success of using a fire drill?
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE