Trip report - Finland/Norway Jan/Feb 2014 Ivalo and Karasjok

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Red Fox

Dec 31, 2012
Cheshire
Bob,

I am green with envy. Looks like I will not be out in the cold this season. Hope to have more time next year!

Lennart
Hay buddy you can come on are next trip if you like, maby its time for a big arctic meet next season :) ...

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
Won't have access to a computer until Monday night! I'll finish the write up early next week when back at work.

Ivanhoe

Forager
Aug 28, 2011
Sweden
jumping0026.gif
jumping0026.gif
jumping0026.gif
Hurry up Imagedude! Now it's a cliffhanger what that bunch of weirdos will be up to!

I think I saw a bottle with strong stuff in it in one of the pics!

You sure you won't stay over at work and finish another episode tonight?
Think of the overtime salery!

:eek:

Last edited:

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Interesting update ,,,,,

Seems loads of lessons will be learnt both as a group and personally ,,,,but you were there so wheres part six when Pete resorts to cannibalism :)

All good stuff gents theres allways the next adventure

Twodogs

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
Been a great read so far. I hope to be able to make a winter trip this year but got to see how work goes. Will need to have a chat sometime about your experiences and see how they differed from mine, hope to do a bit of travelling on the next trip.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Excellent trip report, as usual, Bob. The dull overcast is bad enough on its own but coupled with the 'warmer-that-feels-colder' weather must be a great de-motivator. A bit of sunshine would have worked wonders.

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
Thanks for the trip report, stories like this help drive home the seven P's and PMA, to borrow a few Military survival adages, good that you guys made it home OK, now did I spy some of Kev's new line of woollen tops on Chris the Cat?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE