Tregor Woodsknife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toots

Aug 22, 2005
Sutton in Craven, North Yorkshire
This has been sat in the drawer for far too long (years - Tregor no longer exist!!) and needs moving on to someone who will use it.

Blade is 95mm long and if I remember correctly is progressively tempered to have a higher Rw on cutting edge than spine. Takes and holds a superb bordering scary edge. Knife in great condition.

The handle is light curly birch and the sheath is dark brown leather complete with sharpening stone (wastikivi whetstone - unused as only sharpened at home when needed on Japanese waterstones).

Also included is a more slimline sheath from natural veg tanned leather (with plastic liner for peace of mind). Finished with a mix of Hydraphane leather dressing and Neatsfoot oil). Makes a very satisfying "click" when put in this sheath.

IMG_20150102_191358.jpg

IMG_20150102_191445.jpg

IMG_20150102_191325.jpg

I'd like £40 paypalled to your door please.

Last edited:

Docherty

Tenderfoot
May 11, 2010
Dorset
Hi, picked it up today and very happy with it - been thinking of getting a fancier knife than my beloved classic Mora 2 (which will now be living in the spare sheath). Knife arrived shaving sharp - really chuffed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE