Knife Raffle for the benefit of The Big Issue Foundation

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
Well, what can we say, apart from a very big THANK YOU to all the people who have boughts tickets. Honestly, I was not expecting to reach such an large amount: £400 raised since the 12th of December. I am really grateful to you all. :You_Rock_

I am now going to check and do my best to ensure that I haven't made any booboos with the numbers and missed somebody...:yikes:

We will film the draw tomorrow and upload it in the early afternoon, with the lucky winner being annonced on the video!

As I said earlier, because we have sold all those tickets, I'll throw in a second prize, a Swiss Army Volcano stove and there will be a surprise prize too!

Anyway, if anyone wants a few more tickets, I will be happy to oblige, until the definite closing time: 10 am on the 1st of January!

When it's all done, I'll transfer all the money from Paypal to my account and then pay it into my daughter's Fund raising page from The Big Issue, for all to see and write it as a money raised from a raffle on the Bushcraftuk forum community.

Again, from Naomi and myself, thank you very much to all. :You_Rock_

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I would like to thank everyone who took part in the raffle, and without further ado, here is the Draw!

[video=youtube;5XZvW7jx91w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XZvW7jx91w[/video]

I'll be contacting the winners shortly by PM.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Yay...I won the knife:D

That now means I have two JoJo knives...this and a folder. Can't wait to see it and put it to use.

Nice to see such a healthy sum raised for such a good cause too.

Simon

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Congratulations Simon!

And huge respects to Naomi and Joel

A great effort from all concerned

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Well done Simon and well done to Jojo for all the good work

Big pat on the back for everyone who took part :35:

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Just posting to say that the knife has arrived, safe and sound, and is even better than it looks in the pictures:cool:

I'm away with the Scouts next weekend, so will give some use then.

Finally, huge respect to Jojo, Naomi and the members on here for yet another fantastic fundraiser for such a deserving cause:35::grouphug::35:

Simon

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Well done for sorting this raffle out and for raising £400 for such a worty cause, especially over the Christmas holidays. Been a pleasure to take part & congratulations to the winners.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE