Transylvanian Wildlife Project working with National Geographic

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Hi John,The Transylvanian Wildlife Project is a non-profit organisation with the sole intention of helping to preserve one of the last great wilderness areas of Europe. We are dedicated to the cause which is why the National Geographic approached us to assist them with their documentary film. However, the Eastern Carpathian eco-system is now coming under increasing pressure from logging and hunting, and all the great creatures that once roamed throughout Europe are under threat. Our trackers are highly dedicated and professional and I posted our photographs and videos with the sole intention of highlighting the wonderful fauna that exists in the Transylvanian region. I had no other intention, so I apologise if this thread was misconstrued.

Hi Paul,The photos and thread were interesting. I'm not sure what might have gotten misconstrued.

It's not every day Nat Geo come calling nor we get some info on Transylvania and it's flora and fauna...

Perhaps you'd consider posting the images up again??

Cheers John

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Still brilliant,somewhere I now need to go to :)

Transylvania is an amazing part of the world with a very varied landscape, lots to see and do, very cheap to get around and keep yourself supplied too.

DSC_0211.JPG

DSC_0149.JPG

:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE