Training

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
S

snowanderer

Hello BCUK

Where do you run your courses? After seeing you at the NEC I'd really like to book on a course with you. Do you have any details, I couldn't find them on the web.

Cheers

S

snowanderer

Thanks for that Tony, a great help.
Sorry for the assumption about courses. But if not, why not!?

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
snowanderer said:

"Sharp intake of breath!!" I don't think the "schools" would like us taking away potential paying customers ROTFL......

*Disclaimer* The above comment is solely the view of Mad Dave and in no way represents the view of bushcraft UK or any other member of the forum. :rolmao: :nana:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
snowanderer said:

I think that my previous post answers this one.

When the concept for the site first come to me it was because I had lost contact with a friend of mine that i had met on one of the Woodlore courses, I had lost contact with him and there was nothing to help facilitate me finding him. So, bcuk was born as a place for people to stay in contact and share their love of the outdoors. There has never been the intention of running courses as that is what the schools are for and we always advise people that is where they should go. We are not experts and we do not profess to be, the whole thing about bcuk is that people get as much as they can from it and that they are enabled to get as much from the wilderness experiences as they can, for some things this will be advice on where to go camping and on other things it will be the advice that they should seek out a good standing reputable school so that they can get first hand learning, which is always the best way.

So, running courses has never been the intention behind bcuk, we have no affiliation to any schools in any form. We are here for the members, for those people that love the outdoors and for those people that want to know more about such things.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE