traditional overnighter in the woods!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Good write up mate.
The m.O.r.a/classic bushcraft is a great blade aint it.
I see you went with the impeccable choice of yew for the scales too....
I have to say my m.O.r.a Classic bushcraft is my go to knife now for everything (and not just because the mrs bought me it)

Cheers mate!

And aye it's a cracking knife for sure. Really aced the food prep which was a big job. I'm fascinated by 'em both. I've been using the bushtool to hammer a few nails and make some lovely feathersticks- both batton like beauty's as well and I haven't put either of them down since they arrived! Both of them have black liners so they kind of looks smart together :).

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Nice one Cameron, looks like a very nice trip!

P.S. I hope you've kept the old house and not sold it - you're gonna need somewhere for all that kit to live :)

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Nice one Cameron, looks like a very nice trip!

P.S. I hope you've kept the old house and not sold it - you're gonna need somewhere for all that kit to live :)

Cheers mate!

I've got lots of man cave space in the new one, storage galore :).

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Sounds like you had a great time Cameron (unfortunately I can't see the pictures for some reason:confused::(). But going by the spiel and subsequent comments and conversations it sound like a top time was had. Hope all is going well with the house move and great that you got the time for a stravaig before a move. Hopefully the pics will pop up later, cheers for posting mate, GB.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Don't think it's a browser problem, have tried to view with four different ones. Sad I was looking forward to these he always has such nice clean camps and lovely gear.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Sorry lads, Not sure what the problem is??

Will try and get them uploaded again but I'm on my phone so I can't till the sky bloke fits wifi in our new house in a week :(.

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
Sound that fella.yer got your camping skills down.looks very comfortable.i like the pick of the salmon cooking on the fire I could almost smell it .what make of tarp are you using?

SoggyBiscuit

Jul 30, 2014
Scotland
That sporran looks like a truly functional work of art. Very nice indeed! Liked the look of the salmon too.... put me right in the mood of cooking some fish over a fire. Cheers for sharing these :)

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Cheers everyone!

And I think it may be taptalk, photos work fine via google on my Ipad, any luck for anyone else this way?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE