Tracking Training Devon Spring 2021 - Instructor Fernando Moreirea's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bearbait

Ordinarily Teedee I would have been very interested in this course. But given the current C19 uncertainty (i.e. I don't know what the x is going on any more) w.r.t. travel and social engagements, I've not been able to commit to anything with any other human being, other than occasional work, for many many months.

Another year, maybe...?

Reactions: nigelp

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Ordinarily Teedee I would have been very interested in this course. But given the current C19 uncertainty (i.e. I don't know what the x is going on any more) w.r.t. travel and social engagements, I've not been able to commit to anything with any other human being, other than occasional work, for many many months.

Another year, maybe...?

Thank you for the feedback.

I do appreciate what you've mentioned - yes the future and immediate future are somewhat unknown to all with the spectre of C19 out there.

Ref Timing - I admit to not knowing why Fernando put the course on for this date - I know Fernando himself has received the American vaccination and I also know in recent years has had his own personal battle with the Big C and fortunately won...

I think that maybe one of the reasons he is willing to travel so far and teach for free - he's realised ( like maybe we all have of late ) that time on the planet is not a given and we need to enjoy each day as much as we can with what we have.

I would hate to think I never get this opportunity to train with someone like Fernando again because of Covid - I can't speak for anyone but myself but over the last year I have very much seen peoples personal adherence to the rules regarding Covid and spacing lessen. I'm pretty sure I would be more likely to get Covid whilst death shuffling through Lidls in narrow aisles on the weekly shop than being outside on a tracking course where spacing is easier to facilitate.

But , I respect your opinion and thank you for sharing it.

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
just seen this thread - am looking for a tracking course and very keen to join in. unfortunately, i can't take those dates off work. good luck with the event. if there is the chance of a later one, please let people know again. thanks for sharing and sorry if the response has been below what you had hoped.

Reactions: TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
just seen this thread - am looking for a tracking course and very keen to join in. unfortunately, i can't take those dates off work. good luck with the event. if there is the chance of a later one, please let people know again. thanks for sharing and sorry if the response has been below what you had hoped.

Worth asking again for leave maybe?

Do you work with anyone that maybe interested??

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE