Tracking course for bcuk members: 3rd - 8th October 2010

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks for letting us know Stephen

Dark Horse Dave
Mrs Dark Horse Dave (Sarah)
Bowsmith (Martyn)
Green arrow (Nick)
Shewie
Justin Time
Peter Britton
Atross
wughub

As with the Wild Foods course we're going to be leaving places open until the end of August and then taking payments. The more people the better as we can then make a definite go of this one. Some people are thinking of linking the two courses together for convenience which is a great idea as they run one after the other on the same site.

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
I'm afraid I must pull out from this, the NHS cuts are starting to bite and I think money's going to be tight(er) for the forseeable future. Sorry folks.

Rarky B

Aug 19, 2010
dartford
Hi, been asked by Tony to express an interest so my name can be added to the list. Sounds a great course and I understand Woody and crew really know their stuff, which helps!
cheers
Rich B

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Here's the updated list:

Dark Horse Dave
Bowsmith (Martyn)
Green arrow (Nick)
Shewie
Peter Britton
Atross
wughub
Rich B

If anyone has questions about it ask away, it will be a great course and if you've got the time it's running back to back with the Wild Foods course so you can keep all your kit in place and enjoy two courses.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
We've only got 9 listed, although I've had a few emails form people interested, if everyone that is listed and has shown an interest goes it can run, in reality we'll not actually know where we stand for another week. Because of the price there's little leeway on minimum numbers. We'll know soon :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
That sounds fairly promising Tone, hopefully this will get the green light and I can merge the two courses together.

I've saved a few days holiday just in case :)

atross

Nomad
Sep 22, 2006
London
Guys

I am sorry to do this but I have to withdraw (at my boss's request), I am still in for the wild food course but now have work commitments that I have to meet!

Ash

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks for letting us know Ash, sorry you can't make it.

Dark Horse Dave
Bowsmith (Martyn)
Green arrow (Nick)
Shewie
Peter Britton
wughub
Rich B

Apr 15, 2010
West Yorkshire
high am quite new to the forum - are there any dates after the october onefor a tracking course or is it once a year (scanned through but couldnt see any) would def be interested in something later this year perhaps.

Oct 9, 2009
sussex
hey, hope this message gets thru ok. i'm on my phone with very little reception and half hour page loading time!!
i'm very interested in this course and the wild food course, and have a friend also showing an interest. Could you tell me, because i can't find it in any of the blurb, is this tom brown lineage? the language used sounds as if it could be.
many thanks. Louise

Rarky B

Aug 19, 2010
dartford
Hi, I've just received an email asking if I'm interested in attending the Tracking course and asking me to register an interest. Sorry I thought I had, but I'm still up for it if there's a place for me. In the hopes of it going ahead I have already booked the time off work (and been working on the misses). Hope you get enough people together. Finding it staggering that more are not jumping at the chance! What about spreading the word a bit further afield? I understand there are affiliated websites; eg Bushcraft Expeditions and Bushcraft USA (someone might be over here working/touring etc). Anyway I hope the course can go ahead and I'm looking forward to the next Moot (missed out on this year's one). Congrats on the site by the way, I'm still working my way through all that's on here after nearly two months!
RB

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com

I'm sorting through the emails etc that we've received for this and the Wild Foods course and I'll post up comments tomorrow.

Both this course and the Wild Foods will be running in October as scheduled. :D

Thanks to everyone that's contacted us :You_Rock_

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Louise, no it's not of the Tom Brown ilk.

Rarky, I've added you to the list :D

Dark Horse Dave
Bowsmith (Martyn)
Green arrow (Nick)
Shewie
Peter Britton
wughub
Rich B
Rarky
Rainbowhands (Louise)

Rarky B

Aug 19, 2010
dartford
Tone, sorry if I've caused any confusion but it looks like you have me down twice on the list (Rarky and Rich B). Probably because I have signed posts as each, sorry. Hope this doesn't leave the course short. If it does what about sending out a blanket email to ever member? There always going to be those that have been busy, working away etc, what ever, and just basically have not had time to visit the site for a while.
Rarky/Rich B (Dickie, Ricardo, what ever)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE