TP Le Voyageur or GM Timberwolf.........thoughts?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Without doubt go for the TP knife, i have one and the workmanship is absolutly fantastic :) the attention to detail that is evident in just the handle alone is stunning.

You will not be disappointed :)

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Another vote for the TP version. Toby's knives are superbly made and a real delight to use.

No association, et cetera; just a very happy customer.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
TP knives all the way.

Just spent the day working with Toby and spent another hour after work in his workshop chatting and talking knives and got to handle his latest creation. The attention this bloke puts to his knives is mind boggling.

He's given me one to sell at the Moot and is already fretting about it because he hates letting anything out of his workshop that is not 100% perfect. The knife in question has a microscopic and I mean MICROSCOPIC nick in the blade where it dinked against another knife whilst in transit. Still cuts paper like a razor and is sharper than anything I own.

Oh and those handles are out of this world for comfort form and function. Check out the testimonials on his website for other satisfaied customers. I'll be adding my name to his customer list soon too.

If you're going to the Moot look me up and I'll show you this knife he's made and putting up for sale.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
lusting after this at the moment !

sanglier02.jpg

lucky 67

May 1, 2010
netherlands
a TP knife for sure,I buyed one earlier this year, the voyageur, and ordered short afterwards the new explorer, ooh boy, Toby makes fabulous knives, also he is a very nice and honest person to deal with, stunning all the way!!

send by mobile device,grtz,Jurgen

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Thanks guys will be placing an order with Toby before the end of the week!

Kev

Good choice, you won't be disappointed. In fact I envy you the experience that you're about to have when you open the package with it in. Having seen these up close and handled them and seen a few work in progress of his I can appreciate the work involved and still marval at it... and you've got it all to come.

He's a perfectionist and his workmanship shows it. Look at it this way, it's the plus side of him being such an anorak. :lmao: (Hi Tobes, from "Az")

Last edited:
Confirmed......ordered Le Voyageur!!

I feel like an excited kid again lol! I can't wait to receive it. Just looking at the pics of Toby's knives they look like works of art, just superb.

Just in my short correspondence with Toby seems like a really nice genuine guy, total pleasure. I'm sure this won't be my last TP knife.

I will defo post some pics when it arrives!!

Cheers for the advice guys!!

Kev

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE