Topknot's Trio

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
I have just taken delivery of the third of three commissioned axe masks from the incredibly talented topknot. I merely asked for masks and left the artistic content entirely up to Andy. You will have seen two of these in separate threads in the past but here they are together along with the latest addition. I think you will agree that they are absolutely fantastic and I should point out that Andy made these entirely from traced outline drawings without ever handling one of the axes and they all fit like gloves :headbang:

Top to bottom: Cegga, SFA and Gransfors Mini Hatchet (belt carry mask - very cool!)

TopknotsTrio.jpg

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
Hi Silverback,
I appreciate your photo.
Are ;) last axe mask with the Spanish edge thonging looks good with the axe in place :) .
Your tooled possible pouch will be made soon.
Cheers Topknot.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Now I must say that Cegga axe with the fantastic topknot sheath really looks the business! Reckon those two together are the best value for money I've seen in a long time!

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE