Tonight I am mostly drinking............

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Bad day at work so a few bottles of Riggwelter beer and then a wee dram of Dalwhinnie.

Not a big drinker, but I can when I need to :) and I feel I need to tonight.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
red bush tea....because mrs angst is making me give up caffeine....fair enough i guess after 20 years at 20 cups a day lol.....and its sorta mingin'. i've upped my usual 2 sugars to 3 though and its manageable haha! (sugars going next i guess)

and by the way....giving up a high caffeine intake has some strange side-affects....or is it me? cant sleep, cant eat, cant concentrate, skins tingling, thick head....(reaching for the jd)

a

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Could you explan the concept of giving up caffine please.
The individual words make sense but the sentance does not compute

Dont even ask questions like that Sam. I have it on good authority that getting blood in your caffeine system is a very very nasty place to be. I need a double espresso just thinking about it :D

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Not been on here much of late buddy.

Beach leaf is yours to do as you choose :) I shall raise a glass of port and wish you all the best !

Pop up for a brew over the weekend if you are about. Open offer and all.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Oh you tart :lol:

True. :)

Tonight I will be mostly drinking Staropramen dark, the Slovaks, like the Czechs do make exceedingly good beer. :)

P3160014.JPG

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Dont even ask questions like that Sam. I have it on good authority that getting blood in your caffeine system is a very very nasty place to be. I need a double espresso just thinking about it :D

Nature's most nearly perfect food = Irish Coffee. It has all 4 major food groups in one drink:
1. Fat
2. Caffiene
3. Sugar
and
4. Alcohol

IanM

Nomad
Oct 11, 2004
UK
I have found a source of supply of a 30 year old sherry. Very very nice, a glass goes down well.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Rugby shortly on telly, don't drink beer anymore so I've a bottle of Gin, Anostura Bitters and a jug of ice/water so I'll have a couple of pink gins and watch the match :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE