Today's St find

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
People throw some nice things away where I live, today's find is a ladies size 10 leather trench coat, now't wrong with it, I left a what looked a size 8 pair of Timberland boots behind as they were not my size, plenty of wear left in them.
So what will I be doing with a ladies leather trench coat in the right colour, bags and pouches probably, might be good for a waistcoat.
I left it in my workshop alongside the three chest of draws that I picked up recently within 5 minutes walk from home.
Julycamp009.jpg

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
Just wondering if anybody can help.... me and the wife were out today, it was raining, so swmbo put on her long brown leather trench coat.
The rain stopped, and the sun shone. She took off her coat, put it down, when she turned around it had gone. If anyone sees it please let me know..............

sent from my Jelly Bean'd galaxy nexus.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
<Reports are coming in of a mugging earlier today. A young lady was robbed of a brown leather trenchcoat and Timberland boots, having been threatened with a wooden spoon. Her assailant, described as 'suspicious looking', left the boots behind, but made off with the coat, muttering "I can make something from that". Anyone with information is asked to provide it to the relevant authorities >

:)

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
No can't afford them. Have been told it might be good to have it as trade for something, might do that later before attacking it with projects.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE