Todays Accident

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nalsheen

Forager
Apr 17, 2010
North West England
I have just put a fairly deep cut into the knuckle on my hand. Not with one of the big sharp bushcrafting knives I own, oh no! I did it with the bright yellow safety knife at work :confused:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Oh dear not good, did you manage to fill out the accident report form without covering it in too much claret? 'Cause if you did you've to then fill out a biohazard form... Hope it heals soon, remember whisky is natures antiseptic and anaesthetic in one. so you have to have a drink and sit down for the whole of the day. :)

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I can feel for you. I did this a few weeks ago.
A couple of stitches already removed and now can hardly bend my finger
IMAG0085_zps9732487e.jpg

Nalsheen

Forager
Apr 17, 2010
North West England
I can just imagine the reactions from my colleagues if I go into work with a hand made and beautifully carved leather sheath for the bright yellow safety knife :) Although it could be a fun project.
They're quite small cuts really but just in the right place to reopen and hurt every time I move or use my hand!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE