Tobacco

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EdS

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
you could cure your own baccy.

The plant are easy to grow - getting rid of them can be more a problem is they seed!.

Dry the leaves. The in a water tight box layer the leaves and molases, until the container is just about fill/soak it with dark rum.

Realgar

Nomad
Aug 12, 2004
W.midlands
The cutoms thing is the UK going against EU rules by the back door - the EU is insisting on duty being charged but the UK says that it's just unworkable so they're officaly making the facility there to pay the duty but not actually bothering to collect it - and have no plans to. It wouldn't suprise me if the EU doesn't start trying to get duty on homebrew.
What it comes down to is that Nictotiana is a common garden plant and how are they supposed to know what you do with the plant once you've cut them down.

Nicotiana are a ,magnet for slugs - I've given up planting them out until they're a foot tall ,
Realgar

Tantalus

May 10, 2004
Galashiels
tomtom said:
is that legal? i guess it is.. but never thought the stuff would grow in our climate!

yes it is legal to grow for your own consumption

if you sell it though you should pay excise duties

Tant

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE