To swap: Garmin Etrex Venture

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chatteris

Jan 5, 2010
Peterborough
Garmin Etrex Venture, it is the older model with 1mb memory only for waypoints. Only really useful for checking your position on a map.

It has barely been used only messed around with it a bit after getting it out of storage for years from new.

I do not know what i want for it so if anyone wants it, make me an offer.

I am in cambridgeshire, not sure if it says it on my profile. I would like to do a face to face deal as it is my first swap on here.

Cheers for looking, James.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
shame about the face to face deal but I understand your concerns.:

anyway, you need to give folk an idea of what its actually worth, so they can make an equivalent offer.

also a couple of photo's might help too.

Hope this helps you shift it anyway:)

R.B.

Chatteris

Jan 5, 2010
Peterborough
http://catalog.ebay.co.uk/Garmin-eT...3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A3133&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

On that page shows used there going for an average £35 - £45, from sales through ebay.

I don't have a digi cam and no pc cord for my phone but it is in as new condition. No scratches, marks or anything. Also comes with a pc lead that i just paid £10 for to test it all out.

The face to face deal was more for peace of mind if it is unsuitable then i do not mind posting.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
so what would you want for it!! have all sorts of gear..
I can understand your concerns about doing deals if you read the thread bushcrafters beware which I posted!!!
Deals on here are more often than not based on trust.... I can be trusted!!!
anyway do you have any idea what you would want for it?????????

Garmin Etrex Venture, it is the older model with 1mb memory only for waypoints. Only really useful for checking your position on a map.

It has barely been used only messed around with it a bit after getting it out of storage for years from new.

I do not know what i want for it so if anyone wants it, make me an offer.

I am in cambridgeshire, not sure if it says it on my profile. I would like to do a face to face deal as it is my first swap on here.

Cheers for looking, James.

Chatteris

Jan 5, 2010
Peterborough
I am sorry i was vague here are a couple of things i would be interested in; cases for 308 win, leather sheath for mora knife and maybe some belt pouches. But that is the thing i'm not really looking for anything in particular if you have a few things you think are worth the trade send me a pm and you could very well entice me!

Ya about the deal i have traded alot on places like egs where you are trading virtual property halfway across the world and obviously in a situation like that trust is not usually something you encounter so it is all background checks for high end sales. I just thought it would be easier but to be fair i have been browsing these forums for over a year now and everyone seems like helpful people not vultures so i reckon i should be ok with the post :)

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Hi I have got this
033.jpg
or this
014.jpg

Have also got some really nice gas stoves and lanterns ie coleman f1 lantern.
webtex warrior stove and loads of other really tiny stoves etc.
also got some webtex water bottle pouches,, these are brand new and got a couple molle desert pattern pouches one is an amoo poch the other is a water bottle pouch!!
have got some first class billies and mess kits all in superb condition..
dont really know what you would want!!!
regrettably dont have a sheath for a mora but the two knives pictured are first class the martinni hunter is flawless and beautiful!!!
p.s. the dark mark on the martinni is not a mark on the blade its my reflection when i took the photo!!!!!!!!!!

Chatteris

Jan 5, 2010
Peterborough
Interested in the billy can, what diameter is it? and maybe the ammo pouch could be useful for putting little bits in before they get thrown in the rucksack. Not sure about the bottom knife looks nice might be as an xmas present to my brother. So theres few things i am interested in you can rustle up a deal of what you want to give for it and we hopefully can meet an agreement where we are both happy :)

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
the billy is either 14 or 16 cm not sure which......
perhaps the molle pouches and billy or pouches and knife. the blade is about 6 inches by 1 and half I believe the handle is burr and pakka wood but dont quote me on that am not 100%
that any good to you?? or what you suggest pm me with what you think

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE