Titanium Stove for 14.99

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
"Constructed from ultra-lightweight titanium and anodised aluminium" At that price how much of it is Titanium I wonder. Nice looking little stove and a good price.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
"Constructed from ultra-lightweight titanium and anodised aluminium" At that price how much of it is Titanium I wonder. Nice looking little stove and a good price.

Kind of funny given that aluminium is lighter than titanium :lol:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I bought one for a pal to use last week, the fold out arms are a bit on the loose side but apart from that it seems to be okay.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
The stove is made in China by a company called Fire Maple.

The whole burner and pot support is TI the cannister and valve housing is Alu.

Its very very light for a gas burner approx 50g.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Yeah right! We all know it's gone into your kit cavern ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Er yeah well, you know me too well :)

He was having a grumble about how heavy his Coleman unleaded stove was so I thought I should step in a lend him one. just had one buy it first :)

Bumpy

Forager
Apr 18, 2008
West Yorkshire
Bought one in Sports Direct in Leeds. Had no bar code on it, and nobody in the shop knew what it was or how much it should be. The manager suggested £3 and I didn't haggle...:) It is very light and roars nicely when turned up full. Not that convinced that the container that comes with it will last that long, but for that price I'm not overly worried!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE