Bushbox XL or Boundless Voyage Titanium Stove?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AlanG

Aug 24, 2022
Morayshire
I have been looking at getting a wood stove for a while now. I already have a Woodgas stove that is fine for a day out and a brew, but imho is useless for cooking anything other than pasta on.

I was all set on getting the Bushbox XL at about £65 but then i saw a couple of reviews on the Boundless Voyage titanium stove for £80. For just a few more quid than the steel Bushbox (which comes without grill) i could get the BV one including a grill and stability plate.

So do i go for the BV one for a few quid more but a grill and base plate included, or the BB XL?

Recommendations please?

Laurence Milton

Settler
Apr 7, 2016
suffolk
Never looked into that one. Shall have to YT it
I ended up with one .......a good size, 400gms, can use with a trangia, doesn't distort. Very well pleased. It might take 30 secs to put together as not hinged??? My go to , now.

Ooooh, and its about 1/2 the price of most........knew there was something!;)

Last edited:
Reactions: AlanG

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
I have been looking at getting a wood stove for a while now. I already have a Woodgas stove that is fine for a day out and a brew, but imho is useless for cooking anything other than pasta on.

I was all set on getting the Bushbox XL at about £65 but then i saw a couple of reviews on the Boundless Voyage titanium stove for £80. For just a few more quid than the steel Bushbox (which comes without grill) i could get the BV one including a grill and stability plate.

So do i go for the BV one for a few quid more but a grill and base plate included, or the BB XL?

Recommendations please?

Then you're definitely doing something wrong.

AlanG

Aug 24, 2022
Morayshire
It's only my own personal opinion on the woodgas stove i have. I find having to take off the pot to continually feed the woodgas stove totally time consuming and annoying as the opening at the top is so small. Something larger will give me a little more time to do other things

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE