Time to get BACK out

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Having been stuck mainly indoors for the last month, due to me doing my back in today was time to get back out and about.

I headed firstly to the main tourist bay, there was a large boat sitting in the bay,
petticoout050.jpg
and on closer inspection it was a UK border patrol boat, and it looked like the guys on the back were doing some repairs on the r.i.b on the back of it(cant see with my poop camera, had to use my bino's)
petticoout046.jpg

from here i headed off to a more secluded spot, heading first for a small loch,
petticoout040.jpg
, i passed the old boat house,

petticoout042.jpg

and then followed the path that leads to the coast,
petticoout039.jpg

petticoout038.jpg
soon i arrived at the cliff edge,looking in the direction of Edinburgh,North Berwick,and Fife.
petticoout037.jpg

time to head down to my fav brew up spot,
petticoout035.jpg

once down i took a few scenic shots,
petticoout030.jpg

and then a blatant self portrait,
petticoout034.jpg

then it was time to set up the honey stove and get a brew on,
petticoout005.jpg

once the kettle had boiled it was time for a bacon chop and black pudding,
petticoout010.jpg

ready in no time at all,
petticoout017.jpg

on to the white sliced hmmm butty time.
petticoout018.jpg

once id finished, took another couple of shots whilst having a walk around,
petticoout025.jpg

then it was time for the few miles home, was good to stretch the old legs,and should be out again soon.

Last edited:

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Yep Ron its the Norwegian pack,but as you can see from pic's ive used some Brit 58 pattern webbing,and some Brit GS bergen straps to make better shoulder straps than the leather ones that it came with,these can be pulled tight or loosened real easy,instead of having to use the buckles on the leather ones.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Aragorn, i will take some pics and put them up, you used to be able to buy(were i got mine from) the gs bergen straps for 99p from Dragon supplies, and ive got loads of 58patt bits n pieces.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE