Timberland gore-tex paclite outdoors jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
These were bought for a coorporate gift to mark attending a Woodlore course team building excercise. It is a brand new Timberland Goretex Paclite jacket to which has been added a Woodlore badge to mark the occasion. This one was spare and never given out. It is a medium, has four outer pockets (one with detachable key/firesteel keeper), two mesh inner pockets, adjustable elasticated waist, adjustable cuffs, underarm zippered vents and a large back pocket wich has a pouch and belt so the whole coat can be packed into it and worn inconspicuosly around the waist if not needed. A quality jacket made by Timberland for their Limited Collection. The jackets oiginally cost us £250 each. The Woodlore badge was put on by a tailor and they called it a light weld so that it won't affect the goretex properties.

Just to be clear, the coat was not supplied, or made by Woodlore, but by the company I worked for at the time who gave them to every member who went on the Woodlore course.

Looking for £110 including postage, £25 of which will be donated to Wildlife Rescue. NOW £85

DSC04767.jpg

DSC04768.jpg

DSC04769.jpg

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Here you go, I haven't packed it as small and as flat as it will go as I don't want to ruin the tags that are attached or crease it so it doesn't look new. I have one of these myself and they are superb, they are really light and pack down small enough for a cargo pocket. The creases drop out after a couple of hours, but don't want to do that to a brand new coat I'm selling. The knife on top is Woodlore sized for scale.

DSC04814.jpg

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
Hi

Is it the russely, crinkely paclite material? Can you do us some measurements as I haven't been able to find Timberland sizes online. Chest, length, arm length would be good.

Cheers

Craeg

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
It's alot softer than the usually rustly material you get, and nowhere near as noisy. I don't like noisy material as it upsets the wildlife, but I've got within 10 feet of badgers wearing one of these.

Underarm to underarm it is 23 inches
Shoulder seam to cuff is 27 inches
Bottom of collar to hem is 29 inches

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE