Tilley / Vapalux carry cases?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mike_B

Tenderfoot
Dec 21, 2009
Perth, Scotland
Thoughts on what's out there in terms of protective carry cases for Tilleys and 320s?

I could just make one - - (and have - for one of my lamps - ) - - so also interested in what people have used / adapted for DIY solutions.

Regs - Mike

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Thoughts on what's out there in terms of protective carry cases for Tilleys and 320s?

I could just make one - - (and have - for one of my lamps - ) - - so also interested in what people have used / adapted for DIY solutions.

Regs - Mike

I usually wrap my foam sleeping mat round it, if there is a chance that it will get bashed around in the back of my landy

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Get a Coleman carry case, there are some plastic studs that you need to cut of after which the Vapalux fits a treat.

TrickyT

Tenderfoot
Nov 14, 2009
UK
Had the same issue with my collection of 3 vapalux. Spoke to a friend who made this for me. The spare slot is for a M320 when I can get one at a decent price.

The top section pull out to enable the lamps to be put in and then replaced to keep them secure.

Regards

Trevor

TENTPEGS

Jun 27, 2010
WEST YORKS
Hi all, I have 2 ASDA plastic cool box`s that will hold 2 with space for spares etc. it also doubles up as seat. cost about £5 iirc had them a few years

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE