Tilley lamp/ milbro proshot foxhead hunter catapult. vapalux m320 2005 model

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
to fund an urgent purchase. i am offering these items up for sale.

firstly an almost brand new tilley x246b lamp perfect working order the tank is painted forest green and theres hardly a rust spot on it.
£45 paypal posted or £40 pickup/ meetup this is one lovely lamp!!!

secondly a milbro proshot fox head aluninium hunter catapult.
this has the advantage of being made so you can choose to fit therabands for over the forks shooting and also its drilled so you can use standard black elastic if you wish,, this is the item but mine has a fox head instead of a hare..javascript:; mine is in brand new condition and fitted with double theraband gold. £30 posted this catapult is made from very chunky aluminium and finished to a very very high standard...

vaplux gone
regrettably i cant post any photos cos my camera is dead but I can send phone photo of all items..
i would swap any one of the above for a gransfors wildlife hatchet dependant on condition of the axe!!!
please pm for further details etc...

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
update to the thread, the vapalux has gone but i do have a bialladin 300x in polished brass again this lamp is in perfect working order dut it dont have the original hood
the hood is the one from a vapalux but its perfectly interchangable and looks really well again photos on request

Last edited:

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
ive now got a wildlife hatchet so these items are open to swappies dont really know what am wanting but on the lines of bushycraft stoves etc would really like a titan kettle but just ask!!!!

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
the tilley lamp is still available and comes with all the usual bits a few spare mantles AND!!! if its picked up locally a full spare lamp which is working but requires a new vapouriser... is included in the sale/ trade, I am also open to swaps on this item

and as an update to the original post the catty is now gone!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE