LImited editition bronze milbro proshot catapult with certificate of authenticity

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
back up for sale or trades guys.
milbro proshot uk pocket poacher limited edition cast in bronze with certificate of authenticity.
this is one superb and very heavy catty it can take tube bands or square elastic or as shown fitted with double tapered theraband gold
these are close to £90 to buy when you can get them.
so I think £50 posted and paypalled uk only is not unreasonable.
trade wise the trade list is short.
gransfor bruks wildlife hatchet. or gransfors bruks small forest axe. in original and very good condition.
or boker bushcraft knife in mint condition.
or enzo trapper in very very good condition.
these are the only items I would trade this catty for.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
forgot to mention that this catty comes ready to hunt fitted with double tapered theraband gold but it is also drilled to take tubes or square elastic you cant see the holes cos they are under the bands which are on there already.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
deal has fallen through guys so this catty is still here the swaps deal still stand exactly the same as before. cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
good morning guys this item is still here and still up for the same price which am sorry but will not shift.

iim looking for £55.oop which included insured postage and paypal fees.
or I will swap this item for an enzo trapper in very very good condition in o1 or d2 steel green or black micarta scales
in joint first priority id swap this for a falkniven f1 in very very good condition

second choice would be a metal detector prefer garrett or whites but others considered must be in perfect working order.

third possible trade complete and in good cosmetic order green vapalux m320 pressure lantern.

forth would be an a wright bushcraft knife in mint condition.

fifth a decent quality woodlore clone. condition vital

sixth would be gransfors bruks small forest axe. in very good original condition.
ts still open to swaps of the items listed.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
As a further possible swap id also like to add that a short take down right handed bow or short one piece field bow would be very much considered but any bow offered must have fibreglass or fibreglass laminate limbs. an American flat bow for example. would be great. draw weight in the region of 40 to 55 lbs @28"

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still open to trade offers but ive knocked a fiver off the sale price, so the price is now £50 posted and paypalled to your door. but ive also decided to let fate lend a hand so if its not sold or traded by tea time tonight back in the drawer it goes.
I know the photos are not good as they are from my camera phone cant do any better ones guys but they don't do it justice.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE