collectors special edition milbro catapult. sell or swap vapalux m320 lantern

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Well ladies and gentlemen ive got this item back as the guy who bought it dare not use it for fear of scratching or dinging it. Its a limited edition milbro proshot uk pocket poacher in Bronze fox head hunting catapult. when milbro make them the retail at just short of £90.oop it come with its certificate and fitted with single tapered theraband gold bands.
The cash price im asking is £50.oop which includes postage and paypal fees
or I will do a straight swap for a vapalux m320 lantern in very good cosmetic and working order.
I would prfer face to face meetup locally on this as the postal service cannot be trusted not tbreak the lanterns glass.

cheers guys

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
just adding I would also trade this for a bialladin lamp if its in a very good condition. just thought it may help if I widened the criterior. or even vapalux m1

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Just found the lamp im after on evilbay for £40 quid plus postage so if anyone wants this at £42.oop here it is. still willing to trade it though if you have a vapalux you are not using

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE