This looks like a bargin

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

arctic hobo

Native
Oct 7, 2004
Devon *sigh*
www.dyrhaug.co.uk
Looks like the Snugpak "-50" Antarctica bag to me. If so, then I strongly advise all to keep well away... I tested one in the arctic for a friend, after just one hour I thought "¤¤¤¤ this" and got back into my Nanok, which is rated -25 and was many times warmer. And it was not more than about -22 that night. Maybe it's a good bag for somewhere of moderate cold and extreme dry weather, but I would not be confident in it below -12 or -15, never mind -50. :nono:

leon-1

That's a good find James :biggthump , the bag itself doesnt look too bad, not overly lofted, but not too bad. The Bivvi bag looks like it is the old issue green one (which I personally prefer). It would probably be difficult to get a combination like that for the money.

arctic hobo said:
Looks like the Snugpak "-50" Antarctica bag to me.

Are they down and are they on issue to the Norwegian military. If it is a Snugpac and it is neither down or on issue to the Norwegian military, they could be in serious trouble on trades descriptions, but it's a good point Arctic Hobo and well brought out :biggthump

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE