things that hurt more than they should

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
One day, a man walked into the dentist"s office for some dental work.

The dentist said, "Sir, you have a tooth I must pull, What type of pain killer would you like?"

The man looked at the dentist and said, "None, thanks, I have experienced the second greatest pain in my life."

The dentist said, "Sir, pulling this tooth Will be painful, I suggest a painkiller."
The man looked back at the dentist and said, "I have experienced the second greatest pain in my life, Nothing else will ever compare."

The dentist said, "Sir, I"m telling you, use a painkiller."

The man again said to the dentist, "I have experienced the second greatest pain in my life, I do not need painkillers, now pull the tooth."

The dentist then said, "Okay, You asked for it, But first, tell me what was the second greatest pain in your life?"

The man said, "Yes, I remember it well. I was hunting in some woods north of here one snowy day. Walking through the woods, the urge came upon me and I headed over to a tree. Well, I started to do my thing, and when the first part dropped, It set off a large bear trap that was hidden in the snow that closed on my balls. That was the second greatest pain in my life"

The dentist then said, "Ouch! But then what was the first greatest pain in your life?"

The man replied, "When I reached the end of the chain."

PREPER...... :)

ickyan

Forager
Jun 26, 2009
shropshire
Try biting your little fingers across the nails (as much pressure as you can take for 20 seconds) then link your little fingers and pull.

That hurt!

mine is being rugby takled in a basket ball game whilst sprinting for the net, was flying for a cople of seconds untill smashing my hip onto the polished floor. Couldnt walk properly for a week, got a detention for bieng late to lessons and still not sure if that leg is longer than the other.

Also getting headbutted in the face (For nothing) and chipping a tooth and that ba**** only got excluded for one day whilst I was off for one day anyway beacause of concussion.

The school did no first aid and I might have broken my nose

And stabing my forefinger with my opinel whils doing flint and steel (flint and back of knife) got right ino the nerve.

Finally boys on the bus seeing how many hairs they can pull out my head at once.

Dosent comare to most peoples on here though.

Last edited:
next thing i've got the high E string which is all of about half a mm accross stuck to the bone in my finger..
i do this regularly and it REALLY hurts. thing is when you move your hand away your left with just this tiny pin *****..

reminds me of a mate who tried his best Pete Townsend swinging the arm around playing guitar move at a gig - only to impale his hand on the whammy bar! Serves him right for having a poofy BC Rich with spikey trem!

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
reminds me of a mate who tried his best Pete Townsend swinging the arm around playing guitar move at a gig - only to impale his hand on the whammy bar! Serves him right for having a poofy BC Rich with spikey trem!

Well i've go to admit your friend really did do a pete townsend, Pete has in fact suffered the very same injury! (read in an article in total guitar mag)
heavy metal!
:lmao:

Actually a new one, yesterday i noticed i had a hair growing out of my nostril that was particularly long. i've never had this before and somewhat alarmed me. so i thought i'd just pull it out.
5 minutes later when i stopped squinting and crying i decided that if i find any more i must use a trimmer.....
ow...

markjacob

Jan 18, 2010
uk
Hello.
For me it is interruption of other colleagues during work when I am not feeling good or I am not well.

greasemonkey

Forager
Jun 7, 2008
Cumbernauld

wattsy

Native
Dec 10, 2009
Lincoln
i actually had a list of the most painful things to kneel/step on the top 3 were jacks (the game with the spiky metal things and the ball), lego and the worst ever . . . marbles

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
also I used to work as a glass cutter so i'll leave you to imagine the kind of horror stories I could tell :)

Kev

My family business is glazing so i have been cutting glass since i was tall enough to see over the bench. Although glass splinters are far worse than cuts, infact sometimes you see blood before you even know your cut :rolleyes:

Kneeling on a drawing pin and having to remove it with a fork hurt like a *****

Besides that its a glass splinter up the finger nail :(

salan

Nomad
Jun 3, 2007
Cheshire
For me it was reaching for a packet of Flash cleaning powder and the contentstipping out into my eye. Dang that hurt and the powder started to dissolve into my eye making it worse but still enough grit there to scratch the eyeball. Not sure at one point if I was going to keep the eye but all ok.
BTW done the chillies and gone for a pee bit. Reminded me of a prank that we used to do in a workshop. Charge up a 1000v Capacitor and then go to the loo. when some one else was in there at a urinal throw it in and run!
Alan

Reminded me of a prank that we used to do in a workshop. Charge up a 1000v Capacitor and then go to the loo. when some one else was in there at a urinal throw it in and run!
Alan

Work pranks are fun:D

In an old job we used to fill the toilet with sodium hypochlorate then wait for someone to go for a wee - the scenes of a cloud of acrid (and rather toxic) gas billowing out behind a choking and trouserless workmate was priceless.

Back in the days before H&S spoiled everyones fun!

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Snip> Work pranks are fun:D

Back in the days before H&S spoiled everyones fun!

Indeed they were, we used to take the thick lining out of these when we had cocky volunteers:D

trials.jpg

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
That rare occurence when as you sit down your balls make a perfect alignment with each other and your thighs :eek:

In fact any slight knock to the nethers :pokenest:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE