Things Illegal

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Talk about a stuck record Bogflogger. You would have me not allow anything put up on the site until I’ve had it’s legality checked and you would have me take responsibility for everyone that posts anything on here, legal or not. Sorry mate, it’s not going to happen. If you don’t like it then go away, in fact I’m sick of your whining and I’ll help you. You’ve made your point over and over again, this is already a website that many people get a lot of information from, they learn things here from each other and from the articles that are posted. You are being pedantic and obnoxious and I’ve had enough of it. I’ve already said that anyone with knowledge can add to the subjects, if an area being discussed is illegal then we welcome the comments saying so, in that way we can all learn and share our knowledge rather than go through life blinkered.

Thanks for pointing out the legalities of fishing, it was appreciated the first few times. If you don’t like or appreciate how things are here then that’s fine, don’t come back in a week when your ban’s lifted.

This thread has also run its course and beyond, to all of you that contributed in a constructive way, thanks.

Reactions: Lurch
Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE